我对奥利奥饼干的成长有着美好的回忆，dipping them in milk or devouring them on their own.现在奥利奥也有了新口味但我最喜欢的还是原味的。
Here is a fun way to eat Oreos,as inspired by pictures on Pinterest,and a great activity to do with kids too.I had so much fun doing it myself 🙂
- 1 bar white chocolate for half dipped,2 bars for fully dipped Oreos
- colourful sprinkles
- Heat a small saucepan filled 2/3 with water on the stove,on medium heat
- Break the white chocolate into chunks and place in a bowl,略大于平底锅。
- 把巧克力融化在这个碗里，by stirring regularly until it is a smooth,runny consistency.
- Garnish with some coloured sprinkles and leave on a plate to harden.
- You can also decorate with other sweets of your choice 🙂